300 Hour Online Yoga Teacher Training Course Certification
Now It’s a great opportunity for all yoga practitioners to acquire online Yoga Alliance certified self-paced 300 Hours yoga teacher training courses from Bali Yoga School. it is a self-paced yoga course where you get a minimum of 40 Days to a maximum of 3 months to complete this course, course includes pre-recorded yoga session on each topic of each subject with clear explanation and demonstration from great teachers, You can play all the classes even on low internet speed, it’s completely real learning experience from us to your space, its great opportunity for all of you to complete 300 hours yoga course at a very reasonable price with one of the top yoga school of Bali (Indonesia), join us today.
Bali’s one of the top yoga Schools, courses are yoga alliance certified that makes us able to teach anywhere in the world as a certified yoga teacher So let’s take this opportunity, let’s make this time the most valuable time of our life.
What is included?
- Access to Our Panel for all classes pre-recorded sessions – https://onlinecourse.himalayanyogaashram.com/
- Every day 20 mins one on one in-person live conversation with the teacher, in which students can ask any question regarding classes.
- Everyday 2 Live Classes in ZOOM of Ashtanga & Hatha Vinyasa Flow
- Everyday 2 Youtube Live Classes of Ashtanga & Hatha Vinyasa Flow
- Daily 18:00 to 19:00 IST Live Meditation Practice With Yogi Himanshu ji.
- Every Sunday one hour live group mantra chanting session.
- At the end of the course, the teacher will take a live one on one 1 hour live exam, in which the student has to perform asanas asked by the teacher and answer the questions.
- 24/7 Assistance team.
- Lifetime access to the course is the best thing, you will have lifetime access to all the classes it is very useful for every yoga practitioner whether you want to learn for yourself or to become a good teacher.
- Digital Course manual PDF.
- Yoga Alliance Certified Certification.
Advantages of Becoming the part of Bali yoga school family
- Classes recording by great teachers.
- You will also get free life-time membership with Bali Yoga School & its branches.
- You will be eligible for 10% discount in our all off-line courses.
- Opportunity to work with us as the assistant teacher.
- Opportunity to work with us as the lead teacher.
- Opportunity to work with us as the volunteer on our world-wide retreat programs.
- 230 contact hours with recorded sessions.
- 30 elective hours of assignments
- 40 non-contact hours of self-practice
You can join the course at any-time to start it, all you need is to write us an email then we will write you back about the next step so book your seat today to start your yogic journey with Bali Yoga School.
Course Fee– 250 USD
300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Online Course Details
Mastering Hatha / Vinyasa Flow (1st Week)
Introduction of Hatha & Vinyasa flow
Pawanmuktasana series A
Surya namaskar (Hatha)
Chandra namaskar (Hatha)
Pada prasar Paschimottasana
Week 2 nd & 3 rd
Surya namaskar A,B (ashtanga)
Chandra namaskar (Hatha)
Utthita hasta padangusthasana
Eka pada uttanasana
Eka pada baka dhyanasana
Eka hasta bhujasana
Marichyasana C, D
Eka pada rajakaputasana
Ardha padma halasana
Pranayama (Breathing Control)
Introduction of Pranayama
The pranic body-
Pranayama & It techniques
Sheetali Pranayama & It techniques Sheetkari pranayama
Surya Bheda Pranayama
Chandra bhedana pranayama
Shatkarma (Yoga cleansing)
Introduction to shatkarma
Jalaneti Satkarma (Nasal cleansing with salty water)
Bandhas (Energy locks)
Introduction to bandha
Mudra (Yoga Gestures)
Introduction of Mudras
Jnana & Chin mudra
Mastering Ashtanga Primary Series & Advance postures
The Complete traditional way of practice & teaching.
Ashtanga is taught with vinyasa
On 1 st week – Introduction to Traditional Ashtanga yoga and Vinyasa & sun salutation A & B.
On 2 nd week – Seated sequence postures & Finishing Sequence postures.
On 3 rd week – Some Advance postures/ Teaching methods/ Teaching by students.
On 4 th week – Questions & Answer / Feedback by teacher on improvements.
Introduction to Meditation
Why Meditation ?
Meditation and Brain waves Meditation and its effect on Stress
Obstacles in Meditation
Role of concentration in Meditation
Tips for developing concentration
Meditation on Body and Breath
Om / Mantra Meditation
Antat and Bahir
Anatomy & physiology- 1st week
Brief introduction of skeleton system & function
synovial joints function & Anatomy
Anatomy of shoulder & function with important name of muscles
Anatomy of pelvic griddle with muscles names
Spine anatomy & function/ importance in yoga practice
Kundalini shakti introduction & function
Chakra introduction & function with endocrine system
Nadis- the energy channel function & importance
prana introduction & importance in organ function
Panchakosha importance in function of body
3rd & 4th week-
Respiratory system introduction/ function and problems
Circulatory system importance/ function & problems
Digestive system importance/ function & problems
Submission of assignment & revision
Introduction, summary,& benefits of Yoga
Evolution of yoga & Introduction to Patanjali yog sutra
Different types of yoga
Types of Ashrams
Introduction to Ashtanga Yog
Introduction to Kundalini
Nadis & Chakras
Pranas & Koshas
Patanjali yoga sutras on (sammadhi &Sadhana chapters)
Evaluation are based on
Live Written Test
Live Asana Practical Test
Pay with paypal – https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/himalayanyogaashram?locale.x=en_GB
Deposit the course fees via net banking- Bank account details
Account holder- Himalayan Yoga Association
Account No- 50200035541869
IFSC Code- HDFC0000725
Branch Code- 000725
Swift Code – HDFCINBB
Bank Name- HDFC Bank
Branch Name- Rishikesh
Bank Address- MC No 53, MJ Mall Railway Rd
Rishikesh – 249201
Refund Policy – The course fees is non-refundable, only in the case of emergency students can join us on other schedules.