Hatha /Vinyasa Flow & Ashtanga
Self-paced Yoga alliance Certified Online 200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training
Now It’s the great opportunity for all yoga practitioners to acquire 200 Hours Self-paced online Yoga Alliance certified yoga teacher training courses from Bali Yoga School, it is self-paced yoga course where you get minimum 30 Days to maximum 3 months to complete this course, course includes pre-recorded yoga session on each topic of each subject with clear explanation and demonstration from great teachers, You can play all the classes even in low internet speed, its completely real learning experience from us to your space, its great opportunity for all of you to complete 200 hours yoga course in very reasonable price with one of the top yoga school of Bali (Indonesia), join us today.
Bali’s one of the top yoga School, courses are yoga alliance certified that makes us able to teach anywhere in the world as a certified yoga teacher So lets take this opportunity, lets make this time the most valuable time of our life.
What is included ?
- Access to Our Panel for all classes pre-recorded sessions – https://onlinecourse.himalayanyogaashram.com/
- Every day 20 mins one on one in person live conversation with teacher, in which student can ask any question regarding classes.
- Daily 18:00 to 19:00 IST Live Meditation Practice With Yogi Himanshu ji.
- Every Sunday one hour live group mantra chanting session.
- At the end of the course, the teacher will take a live one on one 1 hour live exam, in which the student has to perform asanas asked by the teacher and answer the questions.
- 24/7 Assistance team.
- Lifetime access to the course is the best thing, you will have lifetime access to all the classes it is very useful for every yoga practitioner whether you want to learn for yourself or to become a good teacher.
- Digital Course manual PDF.
- Yoga Alliance Certified Certification.
Advantages of Becoming the part of Bali Yoga School
- Classes recording by great teachers.
- You will also get free lifetime membership with Bali Yoga School & its branches.
- You will be eligible for a 10% discount on our all off-line courses.
- Opportunity to work with us as the assistant teacher.
- Opportunity to work with us as the lead teacher.
- Opportunity to work with us as the volunteer on our world-wide retreat programs.
- 150 contact hours with pre-recorded classes.
- 30 elective hours of assignments
- 20 non-contact hours of self-practice
You can join the course at any-time to start it, all you need is to write us an email then we will write you back about the next step so book your seat today to start your yogic journey with Bali Yoga School.
Course Fee- 200 USD
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training School in Bali – Course Syllabus
Ashtanga Yoga Postures
- Sun salutation A
- Sun salutation B
- Standing sequence postures
- Seated sequence postures
- Finishing sequence postures
- Mysore style/ use of yoga props/ Teaching practice
Hatha Yoga/ Vinyasa Flow
- Sun Salutations
- Standing & Balancing Postures
- Seated Postures
- Back-bend postures
Anatomy 1st week
- Meaning & Importance / Introduction of anatomy & physiology
- Directional terms of anatomy
- Introduction of skeleton structure & functions
- Bone anatomy & human skeleton system
- Important names of human skeleton system
- Angular movements of human body
- Assignment paper submission/ activities/ exercises
Anatomy 2nd week
- Introduction of joints
- Function of all types of joints
- Anatomy of synovial joints (Knee)
- Types of synovial joints & their functions
- Types of cartilage & connective tissues
- Pectoral girdle introduction & functions
- Pelvic girdle introduction & function
- Ankle & wrist joints
- Assignment/ Activities/ Exercises.
Anatomy 3rd week
- Spine anatomy & function.
- Elbow anatomy & function.
- Muscular system & function.
- Types of muscles & supportive structure.
- Skeleton muscles function & major properties of it.
- Major muscles of skeleton system.
- Contraction of skeleton muscle system.
- Presentation on any topic to anatomy teacher.
- Assignments & activities.
Yoga Philosophy (Yoga Darshana)
- Introduction to Yoga
- Summary about Yoga
- Evolution of yoga
- Introduction to patanjali yog sutra
- Introduction to Raja Yoga
- Objectives of Yoga
- Self attainments & obstacles
- Introduction to Karam Yoga
- Introduction to Trigunas
- Description of 8-Limbs of Patanjali yoga.
- Introduction to meditation
- Guided Meditation
- Breathing Awareness Meditation
- Om / Mantra Meditation
- Dynamic meditation
- Tips for developing concertation Silence Practice
- Ajapa jap/ Antar mouna & Yog nidra
Pranayama (Breathing Practices)
- Introduction of Pranayama
- Benefits of pranayama
- General guidelines
- Thorocic and Diaphragmatic Breathing (Yogic Breathing)
- Nadi – Sodhana
Mudras (Yoga Gestures)
- Jnana mudra
- Chin mudra
- Bhairava mudra
Yoga Bandhas (Energy Lock)
- Mula & Maha Bandha
Yoga Cleansing (Shatkarma)
- Kapalbhati- cleansing the lungs
Sitting postures for pranayama sadhana
- Easy pose
- siddha yoni asana
Evaluation are based on
- Live Written Exam
- Live Practical Exam
Pay with paypal – https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/himalayanyogaashram?locale.x=en_GB
Deposit the course fee via net banking- Bank account details-
Account holder- Himalayan Yoga Association
Account No- 50200035541869
IFSC Code- HDFC0000725
Branch Code- 000725
Swift Code- HDFCINBB
Bank Name- HDFC Bank
Branch Name- Rishikesh
Bank Address- MC No 53, MJ Mall Railway Rd
Rishikesh – 249201
Refund Policy – The course fees is non-refundable, only in the case of emergency students can join us on other schedules.