Hatha /Vinyasa Flow & Ashtanga
30 Days Online 200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training
Now It’s the great opportunity for all yoga practitioners to acquire online certified yoga teacher training courses from Bali Yoga School. One of the top yoga school in bali, All courses are yoga alliance certified that makes us able to teach anywhere in the world as a certified yoga teacher So lets take this opportunity, lets make this time the most valuable time of our life.
Now you have the opportunity to learn from your home with yoga masters.
Advantages of Becoming the Part Bali Yoga School Family
Recorded classes from great teachers.
You will also get free life-time membership with Bali Yoga School & its branches.
You will be eligible for 10% discount in our all off-line courses.
Opportunity to work with us as the assistant teacher.
Opportunity to work with us as the lead teacher.
Opportunity to work with us as the volunteer on our world-wide retreat programs.
What is included ?
– Access to all classes best recordings with clear explanation on each topic.
– Every day 20 mins one on one in person live conversation with teacher, in which student can ask any question regarding classes.
– PDF of course manual.
– Every Sunday one hour live group mantra chanting session.
– At the end of the course teacher will take live one on one 1 hour live exam, in which student has to perform asana’s asked by teacher and answer the questions.
150 contact hours
30 elective hours of assignments
20 non-contact hours of self-practice
Course Date & Fees
Course fees is – 300 USD, Course starts from 1st of August 2020 Onward, You can join the course at any-time to start to complete it within 30 days, book your seat today.
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training School in Bali – Course Syllabus
Ashtanga Yoga Postures
- Sun salutation A
- Sun salutation B
- Standing sequence postures
- Seated sequence postures
- Finishing sequence postures
- Mysore style/ use of yoga props/ Teaching practice
Hatha Yoga/ Vinyasa Flow
- Sun Salutations
- Standing & Balancing Postures
- Seated Postures
- Back-bend postures
Anatomy 1st week
- Meaning & Importance / Introduction of anatomy & physiology
- Directional terms of anatomy
- Introduction of skeleton structure & functions
- Bone anatomy & human skeleton system
- Important names of human skeleton system
- Angular movements of human body
- Assignment paper submission/ activities/ exercises
Anatomy 2nd week
- Introduction of joints
- Function of all types of joints
- Anatomy of synovial joints (Knee)
- Types of synovial joints & their functions
- Types of cartilage & connective tissues
- Pectoral girdle introduction & functions
- Pelvic girdle introduction & function
- Ankle & wrist joints
- Assignment/ Activities/ Exercises.
Anatomy 3rd week
- Spine anatomy & function.
- Elbow anatomy & function.
- Muscular system & function.
- Types of muscles & supportive structure.
- Skeleton muscles function & major properties of it.
- Major muscles of skeleton system.
- Contraction of skeleton muscle system.
- Presentation on any topic to anatomy teacher.
- Assignments & activities.
Yoga Philosophy (Yoga Darshana)
- Introduction to Yoga
- Summary about Yoga
- Evolution of yoga
- Introduction to patanjali yog sutra
- Introduction to Raja Yoga
- Objectives of Yoga
- Self attainments & obstacles
- Introduction to Karam Yoga
- Introduction to Trigunas
- Description of 8-Limbs of Patanjali yoga.
- Introduction to meditation
- Guided Meditation
- Breathing Awareness Meditation
- Om / Mantra Meditation
- Dynamic meditation
- Tips for developing concertation Silence Practice
- Ajapa jap/ Antar mouna & Yog nidra
Pranayama (Breathing Practices)
- Introduction of Pranayama
- Benefits of pranayama
- General guidelines
- Thorocic and Diaphragmatic Breathing (Yogic Breathing)
- Nadi – Sodhana
Mudras (Yoga Gestures)
- Jnana mudra
- Chin mudra
- Bhairava mudra
Yoga Bandhas (Energy Lock)
- Mula & Maha Bandha
Yoga Cleansing (Shatkarma)
- Kapalbhati- cleansing the lungs
Sitting postures for pranayama sadhana
- Easy pose
- siddha yoni asana
Teaching Practice & Methodology
Evaluation are based on
- Written Test
- Asana Practical Test
Deposit the course fee via net banking- Bank account details-
Account holder- Himalayan Yoga Association
Account No- 50200035541869
IFSC Code- HDFC0000725
Branch Code- 000725
Swift Code- HDFCINBB
Bank Name- HDFC Bank
Branch Name- Rishikesh
Bank Address- MC No 53, MJ Mall Railway Rd
Rishikesh – 249201
Refund Policy – The course fees is non-refundable, only in the case of emergency students can join us on other schedules.